PRODUCTS & CONTENT
All She Made Me content, products and prices shown on this Web Site are subject to change with out notice. We make the best possible effort to display accurate images and descriptions of our products, including the colors; however, the color you see will depend on your computer monitor and we cannot guarantee that your computer will display the colour correctly. Promotional discount codes are not valid on any sale items unless stated.
We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is as accurate and current as possible. Although we try our hardest, the information displayed may occasionally be inaccurate, or out of date. For example, products may be unavailable, may have been described incorrectly, or may actually carry a different price than stated. We may make changes to the product information, price and availability without notice. We will correct any errors when discovered and notify you if required.
PLACING AN ORDER & ORDER CONFIRMATION
Please follow the check out instructions to process your order. Once we have received the order, we will send you an Order Confirmation via email to acknowledge that we have received your order. If you have not received Order Confirmation within 24-48 hours please contact Customer Service, as your payment may not of been successful.
All orders are subject to approval by She Made Me, and we will confirm the order by sending you a Shipment Confirmation via email. We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time before we have accepted it and we may withdraw our approval and cancel your order where there has been an obvious error in price or where the products are no longer in our inventory. We also reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may also require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
USE OF SHE MADE ME WEBSITE
The She Made Me Web Site design, all content, text, graphics, style information, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded are either the property of or are used with permission by She Made Me. The Website and all content are protected by Australian and International copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used unless you have prior written permission. If you wish to use any material from this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org You must not modify, adjust or reproduce any information on this Web Site or publicly display, distribute use any information or such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms and Conditions please email email@example.com
Updated May 25, 2018
When you interact with us, whether by using our Website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our Website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
- Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number and email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not hold them, our payment processors do).
- Information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as from your other accounts or other websites, including social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
- By linking your account on our Website to your Facebook or Twitter accounts, you are giving us permission to obtain certain information and content from these accounts. The specific types of information that we may obtain depends on your settings for that account or website, and will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We supplement the data you provide to us with data from data append services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content or promotions. We will append this data to our existing customer account information to better understand customers’ interests and to provide more relevant product recommendations and advertising, to increase our customer’s security when using our Website and to comply with our legal obligations, such as sanctions laws. This information may include household size, household income, or profession. This information can be associated with your personal information such as name, email, address, physical address or phone number.
- Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
- Device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using (whether it’s a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise) and the settings on that device, but includes the type of device you have (such as an iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
WHAT DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
To provide you services and the Website, including to allow you to order and receive products using our Website, administer your account and to optimise your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, we will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information (including supplemental information received from partners that we append to our existing customer information as described below), to tailor these messages to you. You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications by following the opt out instructions in the promotional emails we send you.
We use third-party service providers to serve advertisements most relevant to you across your different devices and on our own and others’ websites and mobile applications. In addition to the information about your visits to our website, our service providers may also use the information about your interactions with other websites or applications to target advertisements for products available from She Made Me.
We also carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Website, and views. We keep tracking of your spend on our Website to see if you can benefit from our exclusive loyalty programs. Finally we use your information to confirm your identity and perform credit checks or anti-fraud checks, in order to ensure your, and our, financial security.
Please note that we do not sell your information without your consent (whether your name, address, emails address, financial information, or otherwise) to any third party.
WHO DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH?
To provide the Website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- Advertisers for marketing purposes: we can provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook and Twitter, where you choose) where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about our products and services to you and others;
- To comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands; and
- Aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers on the basis of our legitimate interest to understand the usage of our service and demand for our product. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymised, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our Website and we may therefore share it with select third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic and other providers to allow them to better stock products. Please note we do not share your information with any third party advertisers or networks for the provision of third party advertising on our Website.
She Made Me : 2/5 Lismore Rd, Bangalow NSW 2479
Phone: +61 2 6687 2212
ABN: 21 160 907 175